Please click HERE to read an important update regarding FBCR resuming worship.
Schedules have been changed.
Events have been cancelled.
Our love and devotion to Jesus and to one another have not.
Please use the links below to access our latest announcements and to see how we plan to stay connected.
Thank you for visiting our website. Within these pages, you'll get a few snapshots of what we are all about. Some of these snapshots include...
- We want to be a safe place for the entire family
- We want to be a place that welcomes all people.
- We want to be a place that serves our community. There are many different ways you can get involved, and we encourage you to get plugged in.
- We want to be a place that encourages parents and their children. Check out our youth and children's pages to see how we challenge them to know Jesus better, as well as the opportunities we have for adults.
- We want to meet you where you are, no matter where you are. To learn more, browse our website and/or find our contact information below
- How can my children get connected?
- How can I support the family ministry?
- What family events are available?
- When I make it to FBCR, where are my children supposed to go? Where am I supposed to go?
- **Insert next question here**
Everything you need to know to become more familiar with our youth and children's ministries can be found here: