Wednesdays (September-May), 5:55-6:25pm
Wee Ones Choir (Ages 3-Kindergarten)
This thirty-minute experience in music is offered as a way to introduce three, four, and five year olds to the joy of music through movement and singing games.
Music Makers (1st-3rd Grade)
In Music Makers the children continue to experience the joy of singing and playing instruments with a concentration in hand chimes. Through games and activities they will be able to improve music skills and reading games.
1. Be more proficient with hand chimes
2. To become a more blended group when singing
3. To develop better music skills
4. To have fun while we learn
Young Musicians (4th-5th Grade)
The Young Musicians members will continue to further their musical knowledge in this choir. We will also learn to be worship leaders and develop a greater understanding of the role of music in the worship service. We will also learn scripture through music so that it may develop a deeper knowledge of God and His desire for a relationship with us.
1. Teaching correct singing/breathing skills
2. Teaching independent singing
3. Introduce conducting skills
4. Learning the importance of music and/in worship
5. Providing ministry opportunities with music
6. Teaching composition skills
7. Learn that music is fun by providing games,
movement, and various learning experiences.